The B.S. in biochemistry is offered through College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) and the College of Science (COS). This degree is unique with one major offered in CALS , with  the second  major  offered by  the College of Science (COS).  Students are encouraged to work with Biochemistry advisors to ensure that all degree requirements are met.  


How to tell if you are a CALS or COS student?  If your major is BIOC, then you are enrolled in COS. If it is BCHM, then you are in CALS.

Forms for CALS Majors

Forms for COS majors

Forms for Undergraduate Research:

Course withdraw forms:

Change of Major/Minor forms:


Other Resources: